April 9, 2020
- IRS will use your 2019 taxes (if filed), or 2018 to calculate your check.
- Based on your Social Security Number, not on Individual Tax Payer Number.
- Fastest payment is with direct deposit, otherwise a check will be mailed.
- Senior citizens, social security recipients, or railroad retirees who aren’t required to file taxes will receive payment automatically.
- If you haven’t filed taxes before, you are urged to do so as soon as possible to receive your check.
- Eligible taxpayers who filed tax returns for either 2019 or 2018 will automatically receive an economic impact payment of up to $1,200 for individuals or $2,400 for married couples and up to $500 for each qualifying child.
- 2019 tax filing is due July 15, 2020.
How do RCAA's programs impact you?
- Natural Resouces Services (NRS) works directly with Humboldt County community leaders, schools and parents to improve safety and encourage more children to safely walk and bicycle to school. NRS helps coordinate both the Greater Eureka and Humboldt County Safe Routes to School Task Forces.
- Teaching preschoolers oral health care is a result of the TOOTH program.
- Natural Resources Services works with community members, civic groups and local jurisdictions to enhance neighborhood street tree planting and support the development of community forests for public access and watershed protection.