May 27, 2020
Step Up is for Youth and Young Adults, 14 -24 years old
Providing services for in-school and out-of-school individuals
- Educational Opportunities
- Academic Support
- Employment Workshops
- Work Experience (paid and unpaid)
- On-the-Job Training
- Personal Employment Plan
- Job Search Help in:
- Resume Building
- Interview Assistance
- Occupational Skills Training in:
- Office specialist
- Maintenance tech
- Customer service
- Green Jobs
- Financial Assistance for:
- College books and tuition
- Transportation to school or work
- Work clothing and supplies
Contact the Job Market SMART Program. RCAA is no longer running this program.
How do RCAA's programs impact you?
- Natural Resouces Services (NRS) works directly with Humboldt County community leaders, schools and parents to improve safety and encourage more children to safely walk and bicycle to school. NRS helps coordinate both the Greater Eureka and Humboldt County Safe Routes to School Task Forces.
- Teaching preschoolers oral health care is a result of the TOOTH program.
- Natural Resources Services works with community members, civic groups and local jurisdictions to enhance neighborhood street tree planting and support the development of community forests for public access and watershed protection.